14 Date Ideas To Do Year Round
14 Date Ideas To Do Year-Round
Do you only go on dates on Feb 14th? February is the month of romance for some people. It’s time for romance, couples, and singles with crushes to feel the love in the air all month long. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. The 14th is special to a lot of people so here are 14 cute date ideas for that special person in your life. But these date ideas also work all year long so pay attention!
- Make dinner for a picnic at night and go ride around until you find the perfect spot for you and your person to enjoy the night
- Stay inside and do dinner or a meal in bed, just watching all the shows that you two love together, having a chill no pressure date
- Go to a real- live movie store, pick out a movie together then pop homemade popcorn at home
- Build something together
- Go canoeing!
- Attempt to like camping and being outside with no WiFi!
- Find a place to try hiking!
- Try to fish!
- Find the best happy hours in town and make the appetizers your meal.
- Get some thrift store tennis rackets and go to your city’s free courts.
- Go to the neighborhood pool.
- Fly kites!
- Test drive an expensive car
- Make a new recipe together
Follow me on my socials below for more articles like this one!